Home 335 - The Elm
The double-fronted detached Elm makes the perfect light-filled family home.
Single garage and two parking spaces
More information on this home
SAVE ON THIS HOME!
Reserve this home to receive flooring throughout, turf to the rear, an upgraded kitchen, oak doors and solar panels. Speak to a sales executive for more information.
Ask about personalising your new home!
ABOUT YOUR HOME
The double-fronted detached Elm features a light-filled, double-aspect living room and kitchen/dining space which both open on to the rear garden through French doors. The ground floor also features a utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, one with an en suite, a family bathroom and a fourth single bedroom that’s also perfect for use as a home office.
For a 3D TOUR, click here
SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILLS
Did you know that new build homes use 64% less energy than older counterparts, cutting the average energy bill by £2,200* a year
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*Source: HBF’s Watt a save July 2023 report.View information about the local area
- > Bedroom one with en-suite
- > Dishwasher, induction hob and double oven
- > Dual aspect living room with French doors to rear
- > Flooring throughout included
- > Kitchen/dining area with French doors
- > Large private garden
- > Oak doors
- > Overlooking open space
- > Single garage and two parking spaces
- > SOLAR PANELS as standard
- > Turf to the rear included
- > Upgraded kitchen included
- > Utility area
Calculate your budget
Calculate how much you could spend on your dream home