PART EXCHANGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- Part Exchange offer is subject to availability, status and eligibility.
- Open to UK residents, aged 18+.
- Not all properties can be considered for Part Exchange.
- You must own either the freehold or the leasehold (minimum 100 years remaining) on the property you wish to Part Exchange.
- Offer is only available when purchasing a selected home from Allison Homes.
- Allison Homes are under no obligation to make an offer for your property.
- Any and all offers are home specific and subject to Allison Homes’ standard Contract for Sale as well as a satisfactory homebuyers’ report and any necessary inspections, further enquiries or reports.
- Part Exchange will only be available where the existing property you are seeking to Part Exchange is valued at no more than 75% of the selling price of the Allison Homes home you are purchasing.
- To be considered for Part Exchange, you will need to have completed the Part Exchange application form.
- Any offer made to purchase your existing property will be based upon the average value three independent estate agents, appointed by Allison Homes, believe your home would be likely to achieve in the current market based on a presumed sale within 8 to 10 weeks. You will need to provide access to our appointed agents or our representative for the purposes of valuations and inspections of your existing property.
- Following valuation and inspection of your existing property, Allison Homes may make you an offer.
- Any Part Exchange offer is a time-limited offer and your acceptance will be required within 48 hours.
- If you do not accept the offer, your application for Part Exchange will be cancelled. If you accept the Part Exchange offer, you will be required to complete a new home reservation form, pay the deposit for your new home and enter into and comply with Allison Homes’ standard Contract for Sale
- You agree to allow reasonable access to your existing property to facilitate the resale (subject to agreed appointments) and to the erection of a “for sale” sign. You agree to cancel any existing agreements with estate agents and agree that you are responsible for any fees due to them.
- A professional legal adviser is required to carry out the legal formalities of buying the home and to represent your interests. You need to ensure your solicitor is instructed to proceed on your behalf upon acceptance of our offer.
- You’ll have to cover the costs required as part of the normal selling/buying process e.g. solicitor fees, fees as part of the selling process (for water, estate charge, council tax, etc.) and any certifications (for gas and electrics or anything else). You’ll be responsible for costs and invoices up to and including the day of legal completion (in accordance with the Contract for Sale).
- It’s your responsibility to ensure you serve sufficient notice if signed up to any agency agreement or similar. Full vacant possession of your existing home will be required upon legal completion. On the day of legal completion you will not receive the keys to your new home until completion has taken place on both properties.
- The Part Exchange scheme is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. This does not affect part exchanges which are being processed.
- The Part Exchange scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions or offers and cannot be redeemed retrospectively. No cash or other alternative.
- Allison Homes cannot advise you on a mortgage, please speak to a recommended New Homes Mortgage Adviser to get a specific mortgage illustration for the property that you wish to buy.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
Promoter: Allison Homes Group Limited of Fleet House, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FD