KEYWORKER DISCOUNT SCHEME
Exclusive offer for members of the Blue Light Card or Defence Discount Service
To thank you for the support you provide to our communities, we are offering all members of the Blue Light Card or Defence Discount Service the opportunity to save thousands of pounds on your Allison home, plus we’ll include flooring throughout your energy-efficient, brand-new home.
What is on offer?
As a member of the Blue Light Card or Defence Discount Service scheme, for every £25,000 you spend on the purchase of your brand-new Allison home, we will give you £500 to use towards your deposit, mortgage payments or upgrading your home up to a maximum purchase price of £600,000.
Plus, you’ll also receive FLOORING THROUGHOUT your home for FREE.
Here’s an example of how it works:
For a home which costs £350,000 you could qualify for a contribution of £7,000.
Who is eligible?
Whether you are in the Ambulance Service, Fire Service, Social Care or Armed Forces as long as you are a member of the of the Blue Light Card or Defence Discount Service you are eligible for the scheme!
If you’re a member of the of the Blue Light Card or Defence Discount Service and are interested in reserving your dream home, simply speak to one of our Sales Executives today.
Terms and conditions
- This offer is available on selected developments and homes only, subject to status and availability, and Allison Homes’ General Terms and Conditions.
- Purchasers must be a UK resident, aged 18+ and hold a valid Blue Light Card or Defence Discount Service card.
- Allison Homes reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any purchaser. Allison Homes may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose.
- Offer is only available when purchasing a new Allison home before 31 December 2025 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions or offers (excluding ‘Forces Help to Buy’ Scheme) and cannot be redeemed retrospectively. No cash or other alternative.
- Eligible purchasers are entitled to a £500 contribution for every £25,000 towards the purchase price of a qualifying home up to a maximum purchase price of £600,000. For example, a home costing £340,000 would qualify for a contribution of £6,800. The purchase price used to calculate the contribution is the ‘bricks and mortar’ house price only and is exclusive of other costs (such as upgrade of fixtures, fittings and associated fees), associated with the house purchase etc.
- The sum to be contributed by Allison Homes will be agreed prior to the reservation of your property, and payment will be made by us on legal completion.
- New homes include Allison Homes’ ‘bronze’ flooring package as standard (where not already included in the standard specification). The cost of flooring packages (whether included as standard or upgraded) is excluded from the purchase price used in the calculation of the offer contribution. Upgrade costs are payable in addition by the purchaser.
- Allison Homes reserves the right to suspend cancel or amend this offer. Visit a marketing suite for further information.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
The incentive and these terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts. Purchasers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts.
Promoter: Allison Homes Group Limited of Fleet House, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FD