There has never been a better time to join Allison Homes and be part of our exciting growth journey.
Allison Homes is an established and respected housebuilder with over 30 years’ experience based in Hampton, Peterborough operating in Eastern, Southwest and Central England employing approximately 240 employees across 3 regions.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans and goals.
We are committed to high quality design, construction, and customer service, and are proud that over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend. Our purpose is to build thriving communities, whilst caring for the environment, our customers and our people so that we can create great homes that realise people’s dreams. We do this by building great relationships with our customers, our partners, the communities within which we build, and our people.
Allison Homes are proud of their people. Collaboration and teamwork are a key part of everything we do. We are looking for people who want to be part of our journey and grow their career along with our success.
Allison Homes East Region
The Technical Administrator role
The Technical Administrator role is to deliver efficient, customer focussed and professional administration support to the Technical Team to ensure a smooth operation of the department.
- Reporting to the Technical Director you will assist in all administration duties for the Technical Team, including filing, monitoring, and maintaining documents, answering calls, photocopying, assisting with preparation for meetings and taking minutes.
- Liaising and assisting with external professional consultants
- Assist the Technical Team in clearing building regulation conditions/NHBC conditions to ensure CML’s are achieved.
- Liaising with consultants in creating and obtaining framework agreements, health and safety questionnaires and professional indemnity insurances
- Create and issue customer health, safety and environmental documents and request/record building competition certificates.
- Request MPAN’s/MPRN’s and issue
- Assisting with the co-ordination of planning submission documents and issue planning applications via SharePoint
- Assisting and co-ordinating in development drawing pack issues and maintaining drawing registers.
- Request postal addresses from local authorities and issue within Allison Homes
- Reception cover when required.
- Any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business
We are looking for someone with ……………
- Administration experience within the housebuilding industry is preferred but not essential.
- Organised and self-motivated with experience of working within a team.
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience working to tight deadlines and working within a team.
- Experience with financial management is preferred not essential.
What you get in return
- Competitive salary
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension
- Discretionary Bonus or Commission Scheme
- Life Assurance
- House purchase discount scheme on Allison Homes
If this sounds like you, join us and be part of Allison Homes future success. (Closing date 29 February 2024)
How to apply
Please send us your CV along with an optional covering letter ideally including details of your current salary and notice period to email@example.com
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received, and therefore you should apply for this job as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.