Customer Experience Operative
Its ALL going on at Allison Homes…
…We’ve secured a significant new investor with the ambition to grow the business from 600 to 2000 units in 5 years. We are well placed to achieve this with our owned and controlled land bank standing at 6,000 units. Our customer satisfaction is at all time highs and we have been recognised with a Gold Award by In House for greater than 90% customer satisfaction. We recognise that the key to our success is and will be our people, who are encouraged to grow by working with like-minded people, all sharing our vision and values. We’ve secured the land and the investment. So, why not come on board and be part of our growing family?
Job Title: Customer Experience Operative
Responsible to: Head of Customer Experience
Location: Field Based
Responsible for attending customers new homes and delivering a first-class experience in repairs and maintenance ensuring the customer is left satisfied with all works. You must champion the business in all aspects of your work.
You will be responsible for reviewing your allocated jobs prior to attendance and having all necessary materials in place prior to attendance to complete work in a customers’ home. You will always attend on the scheduled date and time and aim to resolve all issues on the first visit.
You will be working closely with the Customer Experience Manager and Customer Experience Coordinators to ensure the successful delivery of all jobs and the reporting of reoccurring issues including identification of subcontractor failings so these can be addressed at Group level.
You will ideally come from a similar background and have a range of skills not limited to carpentry, painting and decorating and mastic.
- Effective and proud of the work you carry out, so it is completed to the highest standard
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles.
- Great Interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Customer Centric
- Works well under pressure/in a fast-moving environment
- Committed to always working safely and securely
Required Skills & Experience:
- Housebuilding or related industry experience
- Previous experience in a face-to-face customer service environment
- Multi Skilled – to be discussed at interview
- Basic IT skills
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full clean UK drivers’ licence.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org