There has never been a better time to join Allison Homes and be part of our exciting growth journey.
Allison Homes is an established and respected housebuilder with over 30 years’ experience based in Hampton, Peterborough operating in Eastern, Southwest and Central England employing approximately 240 employees across 3 regions.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans and goals.
We are committed to high quality design, construction, and customer service, and are proud that over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend. Our purpose is to build thriving communities, whilst caring for the environment, our customers and our people so that we can create great homes that realise people’s dreams. We do this by building great relationships with our customers, our partners, the communities within which we build, and our people.
Allison Homes are proud of their people. Collaboration and teamwork are a key part of everything we do. We are looking for people who want to be part of our journey and grow their career along with our success.
Allison Homes East Region
The Commercial Administrator role
Our Commercial team deals with everything to do with cost-effective building including quantity surveying, estimation, and the procurement of materials.
Comprising of Estimators, Quantity Surveyors and Material buyers our Commercial team’s objective is to assist in the delivery of quality homes.
Reporting to our Commercial Manager, as a Commercial Administrator, you will be contributing to the overall success of the business by providing efficient and effective administrative support.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team to ensure relevant administration tasks are dealt with efficiently
- Perform general department administration tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department
- Manage and maintain relevant filing systems and databases
- Liaise with internal and external customers/contacts to ensure a smooth flow of information and work between the department, Head Office and other internal/external departments and contacts
- Monitor costs incurred by the department
- Ensure effective processing of documents through Company systems, working within set time frames
- Provide other appropriate ad hoc duties, and administrative support within the Group or Region, as and when required
We are looking for someone with ……………
- Experience of working in an administration/secretarial role
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with MS Office programs and a good standard or written English
- Ability to generate professional correspondence unaided
- Self-discipline, with demonstrably good time management skills and the ability to manage a number of priorities
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Collaborators who are supportive of colleagues
- An understanding of VAT & CIS preferable but not essential
What you get in return
- Competitive salary
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension
- Discretionary Bonus or Commission Scheme
- Life Assurance
- House purchase discount scheme on Allison Homes
If this sounds like you, join us and be part of Allison Homes future success.
Closing date 29 February 2024
How to apply
Please send us your CV along with an optional covering letter ideally including details of your current salary and notice period to email@example.com
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received, and therefore you should apply for this job as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.